- The pandemic has changed the way that consumers will eat forever. Consumers no longer want to wait in a long line in a restaurant waiting for their order to be ready. Consumers want their food quickly, and they want to be able to order their food digitally. To keep up with this demand, restaurants must find new ways to keep up with not only their customers’ desires, but their competition. The below features will help to assist your digital experience:
- Having a personalized display (Example: showing customers their recent orders, allowing them to customize their profile, or even showing them menu items they may like based on what they have previously ordered.)
- Offering a compelling loyalty program (Example: Take note of what’s trending/ what menu items are the most popular to assist in creating a loyalty program that is worthwhile.)
- Having an integrated digital ecosystem (Example: If your app offers the ability to purchase an order with Apple Pay, ensure your website has the same capabilities.)
Source: QSR Magazine. Read the full article here.
- According to a recent study by Popmenu, an average of 40% of individuals and/or family food budgets are spent on restaurants per month. When ordering online at said restaurants, on average ⅓ of consumers will place a food order for $50 or more. Despite recent inflation and menu price increasing, 29% of consumers stated that it’s cheaper for them to order from restaurants than purchase the items they need to cook a meal.
Source: FSR Magazine. Read the full report here.
- On July 18th, 2022 Novolex announced their new stand for Cutlerease – a dispenser that allows customers one disposable utensil at a time. Novolex states that the new stand will allow Cutlerease to be set up anywhere which in return will save space for all restaurants looking to purchase this stand. The stand is available for the triple-tower base to hold forks, knives and spoons or a combination of the three utensils.
Source: PR Newswire. Read the full press release here.