- Novolex has announced their launch of new paper shopping bags: Load & Fold Shopping Bags and Load & Seal Shopping bags. They are tamper-evident paper bags that are more secure for restaurant and retailers who transport and deliver.
Source: PR Newswire. Read the press release here.
- Wendy’s is embracing their digital future with their new “Global Next Gen” restaurants – and, New Albany, Ohio will be the first to experience it in spring 2023. Wendy’s president and CEO Todd Penegor, shared that “…we must consistently meet the needs of our customers however they choose to engage with Wendy’s, whether that’s through a digital platform or in the drive-thru”. One of the major changes to this new look and feel is that there will be a dedicated delivery pickup window/ parking area to grab orders for ultimate convenience.
Source: QSR Magazine. Read the full article here.
- According to a report earlier this year conducted by Gartner Supply Chain Executive, 68% of supply chain leaders have been responding consistently to disruptions since early 2019. Some tips in order to build resilience in our supply chain are to…
- Gain visibility of your multi-enterprise supply chain
- Incorporate agility into your network design
- Proactively perform risk assessments
Source: Supply Chain Brain. Read the full article here.