- According to research from Morningstar, the supply chain is improving for the following reasons:
- Ocean freight reliability is improving with limited delays.
- Lockdowns, social distancing mandates, and labor shortages have begun to see improvements over the course of the past six months.
- Freight capacity in both sea and air is increasing throughout the year which should reduce shortages.
- Freight rates are projected to fall further in the remaining months of the year which should help to reduce inflation.
Source: Morningstar. Read the full article here.
- President Joe Biden shared with reporters in Delaware on Sunday, July 10th that his administration is still in the process of discussing taking action on United States tariffs on Chinese imports. He is expected to make a decision shortly. This is a developing story, please stay tuned for further updates.
Source: Bloomberg. Read the full article here.
- In a survey done by the IBM Institute for Business Value in 2021, two in three executives shared that environmental issues are significantly important to them personally. 39% of the organizations interviewed shared that environmental sustainability was already a high priority for their business and, within three years, 53% expect it will become a high priority. Being a green business is becoming table stakes, and consumers value transparency more than ever before.
Source: QSR Magazine. Read the full report here.